In Vivo Assays (conscious, telemetered, anesthetized) are utilized because, in vivo, different physiological states, metabolites, autonomic baroreceptor function, and vascular responses can modulate the effects and liabilities of a test article or device.
Quality repeat sampling focused on all important cardiac parameters
- Integrity of autonomic nervous system and metabolism
- No obfuscation by anesthetics
- Measures vascular and cardiac parameters and baroreceptor function
- Evaluates inotropy, lusitropy, and vascular properties
- Studies reperfusion arrhythmias
- Intra-coronary dosing